About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thing #7

Ok so commenting. This is something that I knew I was not great at but needed to find out how to do better and more. I found topics and sites that I enjoyed and it became much easier to follow the topic and comment with the group so to speak. I do not feel like I am just reading peoples information any more but a part of the story and maybe even giving advice to those that want information. I am still pretty shy but that is part of a;; the new technology that is going on in this day and age. baby steps will be my key to getting into all the tech stuff.

4 comments:

  1. I don't love commenting either, but isn't it fun when others comment on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to comment on others blog. It is a way of giving my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not one for giving my opinion, however, I like to read others comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relate to your feelings about commenting. If I could learn how to do it effectively it would be a great tool to teach my students. Now that you have finished the course do you find that it is easier?

    ReplyDelete