About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thing #12


photos by endolith
Embedding...well way to easy even thought I could not figure it out for ohhhh 30 minutes or so.
This was possibly the easiest take that we have done yet. Make slideshow, ok move pictures and add captions.
Find the button that says embed after you have saved and done! Much easier than i ever could have imagined.
I liked some slideshow sites much better than others and some were much easier to use and
manipulate the way you want things to look and work. I could get used to making these slideshows
for class to encourage enthusiasm as well as pictures of the kids doing projects and they can "brag" about
what they did! The ways to incorporate this feature are endless and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment