About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thing #11


Origami cube
Originally uploaded by endolith


.
Flickr, now this was not such a hard challenge to maneuver through the process. There were challenges along the way but it was rather easy to move around and get used to this topic. The challenge was to find what you are looking for, googling one word was not easy but then again more specific sometimes did not result in any finds. It did take some patience to find what I was looking for and trying to get what it was I was looking for to come up in my search

I notice as usual trying to relate some of this to math always posses a challenge but I pushed through and found a way. We always teach Geometry and it is a challenge to get them to give it attention if they are not interested in the objects or have an object to play with while learning. So I took time to find origami in the shapes I needed and they actually get to create the shape and then apply the formula.

I found this shape as well as many others that will help them to see how creative they can be in creating their objects and how enhance their quality in the origami. I loved the color and show gave tips to how many sheets of paper and such so if it is not one that we will create then they might be able to learn how to create it on their own!






No comments:

Post a Comment