About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thing #15

Delicious, I have used this website for a while now. I had forgotten about this for awhile and had not been adding more sites as I went. It is a great site because then you do not have to bog down your personal bookmarks on your computer to get all the sites that you want on your computer and then switch to a different computer and then they are all gone. It is especially helpful in school. there are many times I find a site on my laptop working from home and go to school and try to remember where I went and which sites were better than others. On top of it all it is a great help when you have been working at school go home and did not bring the laptop or the list of site to go to, so you just got o delicious and there they all are just waiting for you to use!

2 comments:

  1. As much as I see the value in delicious, I just have not kept mine up. I'm going to regret that one day, huh? I might be a little more motivated now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using it now and I had done the same thing until I took this class and added again and got more into using it!

    ReplyDelete