About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thing #13


Creating images was amazing and fun. I love this, I have always wondered how so many people were able to create these fun signs and use them for their own use in their classrooms and in life. I have seen things like this everywhere and now I can create my own to use. The websites were extremely helpful and helped you go step by step to create and use their products. I even went as far to see how much it would cost to purchase some of the signs I made and it was not really that expensive. I loves you can move and arrange also all of the sign, put as much or little on the sign. I had fun creating license plates and biohazard signs. Love this it was awesome.

To create biohazard sign you just put your text in the box, picked size and where you wanted it placed, pushed the button to change the text and done. The Beware sign was
the same way. Most signs on this site were done in the same manner.

4 comments:

  1. I love the custom sign generators. I actually have one on the library website right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so far ahead of me. I need you to come tutor me. I'm just learning to blog. I don't feel very smart about it. Your's looks great. Mine's boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Mathlete sign. Looks real neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Val let me know Beverly when you need help I cna try but no promises.

    ReplyDelete