About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thing #8

wiki wiki
Ok the name itself is just perfect for the wiki. I enjoyed seeing some different varieties of wikis. I looked at a few of them for instance Code Blue was cool because it was a lot of information and website to look to for that information. Where as Primary Math was actual content. I was good to see the difference in what they can be and how they can be set-up. I do not prefer wiki's but I do like them as a reference and resource of information. It would be great to have one for the classroom for links for parents to find information and help so the kids at home are not completely lots when they make it out of the classroom. I see where you could attach links for kids to find extra credit and extra ways to to help their grades and help with content in the classroom. You could add links and information to assist in homework time or work to get ahead, or if absent the work you missed while you were out. A wiki, I learned, can be used in a variety of ways, still be commented on and easily changed. I think that for classrooms they could be beneficial!

No comments:

Post a Comment