About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Thing #6

Managing the feed a little better the more time it is given is the key for the week for me. There were a few things that helped me to reflect this week better than on thing 5. I struggled to learn the concept of what was being asked of me. I get it now and especially when you can follow thing that are a little more interesting and even more helpful on a personal level than just a broad concept. Narrowing my options to a specific topic helped me to understand more of what was happening and how.
I feed off of a few new math site and that struck avery good interest and was amazing to see the new information, creative ways to present topics, puzzles and much much more and updated daily with new and improved ideas.
the above link gave me a new way to think of prime numbers for my kids as well as literature to help explain them too.
The above link was an aha moment for me. Who knew that there was a book out there to explain how most parents feel about math homework and to help them, but wait the best part was that it was a free copy.

There is a large world of information out there and I am only beginning to learn that!

1 comment:

  1. You're right. It definitely makes more sense when you are following feeds that interest you (especially personally).


    You might go back and try to make your links hyperlinks (where they actually click to the site).

    ReplyDelete