About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thing #16

The Library Thing, this sounded amazing and was fun to work with. I enjoyed having them find me books that I might enjoy based upon a previous read. I liked some of the books but it was nice to see what I might like based on this information and then I can read up on the book instead of just hitting the books with no game plan in mind. It was a amazing to see the number of people that are interested in the books that I am reading and then being able to chat about the book. It is not always achievable to have a conversation about the book you are reading because you do not know of any one else reading the book to comment and talk about everything happening and changing or waiting for the next book in the series to arrive or to even have someone be like well the series took a turn for the worst just stop where you are at now and call it an end to a beginning. I loved this site and can't wait to dig more into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment