About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thing #9

Sandbox...wow! This was pretty cool and can I say way to easy. I was expecting something extremely complicated and it was not. I followed the instructions and it went so easy and just flew by quickly. I love it because it forced me to use new things and figure out how to use them a little better than before. I am glad my challenge is going well and my box of knowledge is getting bigger and bigger daily. The sandbox was great, the steps to add things and the help along the way made uploading photos and using links great. I can't wait to try and edit the page I already started.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so relieved that you said it was easy. This is one of those "things" that I get several questions on!!

    ReplyDelete