About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thing #7a

Google Reader...lots to read and lots to process. I am always trying to find ways to use Math cross curriculum. And well my google reader helped. It showed me 65 mysteries to solve with Math. They are mathematical but include reading and science, you can also incorporate english as well with the grammatical side with complete sentences in the answer section. I have found quite a few of these on the internet and wish that I had the money to purchase and use some of these in the classroom on a daily basis. these little one minute mysteries sound amazing and something that will increase math but also not be so mathematical that the kids will not want to try and solve the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment