About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thing #17

Podcasts and video casts...there is a vast amount of materials out on the world wide web that I just found and I was amazed by how much was out there. I found a couple of math site on iTunes that I truly enjoyed, there was all about math and Miss Davis' Math Magic. I viewed a few from each site and loved all that I viewed they helped give another way to teach a topic. The videos were a little mono-toned or not so easy to follow the steps that were happening. So if I were to use them in the classroom I might need to spice it up or give commentary as we move through the video. They were helpful and had tones of great new ideas.
I have used an iPod for a few years and now have an iPhone. I can access the podcasts on my phone or iPod and can preview them at home and take them to school on one of my devices. It is great to look through the material and transport it to where it needs to be. I can even look for new casts on my iPhone as I need as well. This have a great deal of opportunities for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment