About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

23 Things Reflection

WOW is where I want to start. How knew that there was that much technology out there and I had no idea it was there let alone how to utilize these great resources. It is great to expand my technology to this level. I must say I am not proficient in most of these new sites and information but it is a great start to use more information that is out there on the web and begin to incorporate it into my classroom and my life. There are some application that I know that I am probably not going to pursue even more but there are already some that I am using weekly in the classroom now that I can use them correctly. These "things' have defiantly changed my mind about the information that is on the web and how I can use it more each and every day. I love the cool things like blabberize, You/teacher tube and the Librarything. These were great as well as so many more. I have evens tarted to use some of them in my personal life and will continue to do so. Thanks to all that put this awesome course together and made it easy to go through step by step!

1 comment: