About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing #23

Social Networking on the non popular sites. Well I can now see how these sites would allow educators to use social networking. It would allow educators to share ideas and work together to create new and better ways to deliver a topic. It would help also in getting feedback from other educators as well as the students point of view to help assess their teaching of a topic.
I found lots of good ideas of how to start using more technology in the classroom and how to execute the technology successfully in the classroom. I would defiantly use social networking more now that I know where to go and how to use the sites. I love the Classroom 2.0, it was great and there were many resources that I still need to go and research to help my classroom. It will be a learning experience and hopefully help me more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment