About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thing #18

The amazing adventure of YouTube and TeacherTube. I love them and I am always finding new things out there to help the students. Maybe not enough but I am definitely going to be using it more now that I know how much s out there and how much is out there spoken by kids and how that helps students learn so much more than a stupid adult at the from of the room. I found many clips on PEMDAS ( order of operations song) which is coming up and few on variables and expressions which is also next in class. I even found some to help reteach topics that were not great on the last Milestone so maybe there will be better luck with another person saying it and seeing it in a different way.
Teachertube was great in some of the same ways but also a great forum for teachers to get new ideas and ways to not only teach but classroom management and tricks and tips to a better classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment