About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thing #20

Using google aps has been great at our school and I never knew that it was that easy to create my own. Creating was much easier than expected and a great way to get feedback quickly when needed. I like how you can change the setting to only certain viewers and open to the public. And it was so easy to use and edit. We use this for documentation at our school and it is great to see how other teachers comment and I can see if I am the only one with this problem or if it is across all the classes. I would use this for a communication tool for the parents. I can send notes and let them know how things are going in the classroom or tutoring. I made my tutoring flyer and can change the names as well as who has access and when and if the student was there or absent. I also made sheet to show what we did and if that students needs more practice or if they got it this time around. They still need some tweaking and editing for continuous use, but ti was a good start and can be added and edited as much as needed in the long run. I could also make presentations for absent students to access at home and keep up to date on what is happening in the classroom while they are out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the joys of google docs. What would I do without google forms.

    ReplyDelete