About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thing #19

After playing around with this application I am not totally sold on it or totally going to get rid of it. I liked how it can be student created work and then get input from classmates and other followers, but the input might not be helpful for a learning experience. I liked how I can record a lesson and have someone else share the lesson (aka sub) and things along these lines. Or when sick and not able to speak have someone else record lesson while I go through some examples would be a great tool. I think that this could be used very well in ELA, fine arts and history classes but not so much in Math...except for kids to post work and talk about it in their own words. Students would like to see their work posted for all to view and share and it would be great collaboration for the kids to do in the computer lab once they have created their work to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment