About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Thing #5

This has to be the most challenging part of the 23 things so far. I am still overwhelmed by the amount of information and the amount that keeps on coming. I have skimmed through much and tried to figure out a way to best comment. I love the way these sites update about educational information and the one I truly enjoyed was getting updates on new literature out there for educational purposes that was by far the best part for me.
Infinite Thinking Machine
In the above link this was amazing to see new books about higher education and much much more. It was intriguing to look into a new topic but some how it found me in this new piece of technology.
More time will be necessary for me to truly grasp this "thing".

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It can get very overwhelming just knowing there is so much out there. I wish I had the time to go through it all. I guess we just have to focus on what will help us either at work, or the classroom right now. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete