About Me

My photo
New mom trying to adapt to a new life!

Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lifelong Learning

This was a creatve approach to explaining learning and giving me great ideas to continue on and share in the future. There are some habits that I already do daily and continue to practice with other. Setting goals has never been my problem, it was following all the way through a goal and seeing it's end every time. I would do most of my goal and let that be satisfactory and then move on to something new. I would always veiw a problem as a challenge and make the most of it. Now sometimes the problem is a challenge and it takes a while to get to see the learning point of the problem and this is discouraging and thus leads to the low confidence that I have in myself for new things in life. It is always important to accept responsibility of your actions as well as help teach others, but my rule on teaching others is only if I am comfortable with the topic myself. Overall I loved this presentation and help put somethings in prospective!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks awesome and I have to agree with your comments about only teaching others concepts you are comfortable with and I am hoping I shortly become more comfortable with this blogging.

    ReplyDelete